Mesntrual cramps and upper arm pain

My period just finished and I still have severe cramping. however with the cramping also comes upper arm and shoulder pain.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
  Anonymous's Response
I havent ready anyone else's response...but stomach pain and shoulder pain at the same time can be a sign of a tubal pregnancy. I know you said you just had a period, but I'd still check it out if I were you just to be safe. Bleeding could also be from this. It is a medical emergency.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
I would advice you to have Dashmoola arisht and ashoka arisht mixed with equal quantity of water bd.

Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul