Less lubrication than usual during sex, swelling in vagina, had foul odor, bacterial infection. What can be done?

last Wednesday when I had sex I noticed 10 minute into it it became uncomfortable, and I didn t feel like I was getting as wet as I normally do, then right after, about 30 min late I noticed the outside of my vagina had swollen, so when I got home I iced it and the swelling went down, then when I woke up in the morning I noticed that the inside was swollen it feel like a huge knot right at the entrance, there was a foul odor and discharge but the odor has gone away and the discharge is almost gone, I went and got check for a yeast infection and it was negative, my doctor said it was a bacterial infection , which I got medicine for but it is still swollen after a week, what can I do
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013