Leg pain when placing weight. Had ankle fracture. Can I walk properly again?

I have got an accedent on 28 sep 2012 with a bike. Bike hit me at my ankle and in the middle of foot and my foot seems pressed from the middle and ankle fibula bone is fractured. Doctor put splint on my foot. I keep the splint for 8 days and remove it as pain was reduced and i start moving with putting bandage my foot but was not putting full waight on foot but now when i start putting waight on my foot foot is paning from middle of my foot andsome pain is feeling at leg musels and at ankle. Doctor told me to start movibg as fracture is healed but i can feel the fractured part by tuching the ankle joint bone. Pls guide could i walk properly and put waight on my foot again Pls could i walk properly and put proper waight..
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012