Leg pain, muscle pain, swollen knee, caustic problem, high creatine, high blood urea. Treatment?

Dear Doctor, Assalamu alaikum. 20 days ago , I had pain full right leg when I was walking. Now I have muscle pain in my left leg and also left knee light swelling with pain. Like this these pain are moving from one area to another area. I can t walk well. I am walking with pain. I think this is casti problem. But i can t confirm this is castic problem. In my blood result I have high creatine and high Blood Urea . Please advice me. I am loking your kind reply and obliged. Yours patient, M. Sabiulla
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012