Leg burnt by bike silencer. Had burning sensation. Applied ice pack and antiseptic cream. Area becoming dark. Treatment?

Hello Doctor, I am a 20 yr old girl. Yesterday i accidentally burnt my leg on a motorcycle silencer. The burn is almost 3 cm in diameter. I felt a Sharp burning sensation yesterday, but today it has reduced. I had applied ice on it after half an hour with an antiseptic cream. Today i applied Burnol cream. The surface is developing blisters. I would also like to inform you that yesterday it was just a red mark, but it has darkened considerably and it s recent status is almost black colour. Is it a serious issue..? I want to know about the possible treatments that i should undergo. Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012