Left side abdominal pain, hurts to sleep on that side, having diarrhea with yellow mucus and blood. Solution ?

I hope you can help me, I m a 49 year old female with mainly left side abdominal pain . It does occur on the right side and back also. I had a episode of diverticulitis 5 months ago recent colonscopy showed abscess had healed, I ve had a C-section , hysterectomy and a abdomio pasty, I cannot sleep on left side hurts to much. The pain is off and on all day. It changes from stabbing to needling to feeling like bee stings. I have diarrhea lasting for days or mushy bowel movements that I have to strain to get started. I have yellow muscus w/blood or heavy bleeding.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013