Left ovarian biopsy done. What does report mean? Using Adriamycin, carboplatin. Good medicines?

A/Left ovarian biopsy showing: -Fragment of ovarian stromal cells. -Negative for malignancy . B/Right ovarian cystectomy showing: -ovarian mucinous carcinoma of low malignant potential, intestinal type(borderline malignancy) with stromal micro_invation. and my test CA125 42.1 and my CT SCAN for all my body is normal. Now i use this drug do you think it is good or have something better than this(ADRIAMYCIN 50mg, Carboplatin 450mg) Thanks for helping me
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013