Left eye weak, blur vision, right side objects double, sleepy, drowsy. What medication to take?

Dear Doctor, For a month already my left eye is becoming weak and blur vision especially when I m reading and the letters I read are becoming blur and double. And when I look up side and right side I see the objects are becoming two objects. And all the time I feel sleepy or drowsy cause my eyes want to close same like very tired, or what medicine I need to take up to cure this problem. Now, Doctor what can you advice to me with regards to this problems. I m hoping you could give me the best answer and advice that can help my eye problem. Thank you, Douglas
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012