Late periods, having pregnancy symptoms, negative test results, undergone stress. Recommendations?

hi , I am only 5 days late on period had a negative test yesterday afternoon I have lower back ache and slight stomach cramps been having clear discharge past week feeling tiered , I have 3 children and I do feel the same as when I was pregnant withthem could it have been a false negative result or shall I wait few more days to see if I come on my period incase its just stress related for late period
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013