Late period, nausea, food aversions, sore breasts, exhaustion, white discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Am i pregnant?

I am over a week late, which is very very unusual for me. Negative pregnancy test, but nausea, food aversions, sore breasts, exhaustion, and a white discharge (no itch or anything like that) which is not normal for me. Could I be pregnant even with a negative test? I'm worried but don't want to go to the doctors unless its possible I could be pregnant because I don't have insurance.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013