Larger rib cage with discomfort on one side. Family history of bone cancer. Diagnosed as Tetzi syndrome. Correct diagnosis?

hey, my name is katie. my left ribcage is slightly larger than the other and i have had some discomfort with it. My dad had bone cancer in the same place and this concerned the doctor. my doctor sent me to get xrays and the results were that nothing was wrong with me and it will go away on its own. I was in a car wreck about four or five years ago. I dont know if thats the reason that it started or not. The doctor said that it is tetzi syndrome and i think that its something else.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013