Large red lump in toes, groin, finger. Used antibiotics, antiseptic. Why is it not cured and releasing clear fluid?

about 3 or 4 weeks ago i had large groups of small whit itchy lumps on my fingers after a few days they started goin down but then i developed larger red lumps between my toes and fingers and all over my groin area and upper thighs the itching is almost unbearable i have tried antihistamines and antiseptic creams niether have done a thing also been taking antibiotics for the past 2 days still no change but the itch is gettin worse and pimple like lumps that are tender and dont have any discharge are spreadin slowly however the white lumps still perstist on the tip of 1 finger releasing clear fluid and turning into a sore now i have broke the skin
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012