my husband has a lump on left side of groin area, please help him

my husband has a lump on left side of groin area my husband has a small lump on the left side of his groin area and it is sore to the touch,he also has a low fever
Asked On : Fri, 30 Jul 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

It is definitely an abscess. Please meet a surgeon and drain it out or else u r looking at serious complications. Please donot neglect this problem

Have a healthy living
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care Magic.
These are the symptoms of an abscess.
He needs treatment with antibiotics along with pain-killer medicines.
If there is no relief then he may need investigations and a surgeons opinion.