Large lump at the site of piercing, bloody pus on squeezing. Had pierced the lobe few weeks ago. Cause?

Hi, I got my second piercing of the lobe done on both ears about 6-8 weeks ago. I just took the piercings out and there is a large ball where the piercing is on the left ear and almost like a thick line from the piercing on the left ear up the cartlidge just above. The earings has pain and difficulty going into the left ear whereas on the right it almost slips straight in. When I squeeze the ear a bloody pus substance comes out of the piercing. When I took the earings out after sleeping with them in the left earing had crusty blood and a little bit of pus on it and the right earing had a thick chunk of pus aswell as a little crusty blood. I only spotted these bumps yesterday as it was the first time I have taken them out since getting them pierced. I was told to leave them in for 6 -8 weeks. I got the same piercing done at the same place with a friend and her ears a fine unlike mine.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013