Large knot in groin, painful bladder, vomiting, had chills. On healthy diet. Explain situation?

70 yr old male-large painful knot in right lower groin-3 times -last 3 months-seems to be on/in the main artery-knot appears quickly with pain in bladder area, then vomiting; last night (3rd round of this ) it lasted about 4 hrs, then the knot quickly went down as i had my fingers on it and the pain subsided quickly---felt like a clog was flushed loose. had slight chills/no fever . it became very difficult to urinate, also. any presssure applied to the knot caused severe pain increase in the urinary tract/ bladder area. i drink plenty of pure water , don`t drink alkohol, eat a very healthy diet and take a lot of nutritional supplements . take no drugs , no nsaids, etc., nothing. i do drink a lot of coffee . i hope to home remedy this as i don`t have any insurance and not much money. thank you very much for your time and help-GOD bless you and yours; Sincerely , pete .
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012