Large bump on labia, popped it, blood, pus discharge, dark mark, small bump left behind. Cure?

I had a large red bump on my labia . It popped and puss and blood came out. There is no pain and no itching. But now I look and there appears to have left dark red mark where the bump was. I also see another bump right next to it and a little puss has come out. The swelling has gone down. I am just trying to figure out what it is. I am going to the dr. in a few hours to get it checked out. I am just trying to get a bit of a heads up. I am definitely stressing about this.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013