Laparoscopy, Obliterated with adhesions, terus normal, pelvis clear. Likelihood of IVF being a success?

Hi DR, I undewent a laproscopy and the findings were that there is beaded appearance in the right and left tubes . Fimbriol ends of both tubes are adherent to each other and posterior surface of uterus and ovaries. Bilatrelal tubal block. My right and left ovaries look normal in the report and both ovaries are adherent with posterior surface of uterus and tubes. Uterus looks normal and pelvis is clear as per the report POD: Obliterated with adhesions I was tested negative for mycobacteriumm tuberculosis What is the likelihood of IVF being sucess in my case?? Thank you VJ
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012