Lack of sleep, tiredness, canker sore in mouth, sore and red lump in center of right armpit. Possible causes?

I am 23 year old male. The past six days I have not gotten much sleep and I have a general feeling of tiredness. I got a cankersore in my mouth about four days ago, very rare for me. This morning I woke up with a small red lump in the center of my right armpit. It is sore and tender to the touch but in general it is a mild pain. Is this something I should have checked out? What are the possibilities?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012