L4/L5 discectomy, decompression, huge disc, liquid discharge, headache, backache, no sleep, fever, more urination, numbness on top of right foot

I had a L4/L5 Discectomy & Decompression done 2weeks and 4 days ago the surgeon said that the disc was huge and because it was protruding for so long it split and liquid was leaking out, I had to lay flat on my back for 2 days after surgery because I was getting headaches , I am still getting headaches everyday, also still got backache it wakes me from sleep , when I wake I feel very stiff and have trouble lifting my left leg due to pain in my back, I had pain in right leg before surgery. I have noticed that I have a temperature also, for about 3 weeks I have been urinating more than normal even during the night and when I empty my bladder it is always full, I have also noticed that on top of my right foot it is numb leading down to my big toe , I have stuck needles in it and I can t feel it, the numbness was there before surgery but gone straight after now it has returned, will it stay or go? My legs jerk on there own especially the right mostly when I m falling asleep, any advise greatly appreciated, deb.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012