Knot on the forehead, not painful, seems to be increasing. CT in the past showed sinus infection. Suggestion?

Dr. Christensen, I m inquiring about a knot on my forhead beginning just below my hairline over my right eye. My daughter, 25 as I m 46, noticed it today for the first time. She was so concerned that she txtd me this website, worried that this could be bone cancer or some tumor on the bone. I ve had a few MRIs and CT scans in my past. After each, my dr. would always tell me it shows a chronic sinus infection on the RT. side. I am now wondering if this boney mass is what he saw I ve known it was there for quite some time but it doesn t hurt. It is hard as if it is part of my skull . She has seen my forehead many times but never saw it and asked about it until 2day. Admittedly, it seems to have gotten a little larger year by year, but seems to protrude more and grown wi46der in diameter. I had a couple of pretty bad blows to my head when I was a child which split open the skin deeply but never rereceived medical attention. I didn t know if this could play part in this. I ve had heaes as far back in as I can reme.ber - from chronic sinus to migraine U
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013