Knot on knee after fall, painful, venous insufficiency, edema

I fell out of bed 10 days ago. A large red and blue knot formed within 30 minutes from the fall. The knot is located below the right knee in the center of the upper shin about 2 inches below the knee.This wound is very painful even at rest. I am not able to tolerate long pants on this wound. It throbs and has sharp shooting pain. There are no aches. Also in the right leg there exist the following; 1.Venous insufficiency- The skin on the leg tears easily and even a slight bump breaks the skin and is excruciating 2. Radicular neuropathy from spinal fusion 15 years ago. There is a strong pain produced when mildly pushing my index finger anywhere along the outer thigh, the inner thigh, the inside part of the knee and along the inside of the right calf to the inner right ankle.3. I have severe pain in my big toe on the right foot and occasionally on the bottom of the middle toes. 4. I already had edema as well from the knee through the foot. 5. I had plantar fasciosis in the right foot 2 years ago and have noticed a similar pain in the same foot since the fall. 6. The entire right knee is artificial having been replaced in August 2006. 7.The left knee requires replacement. 8. I am concerned about a clot forming in the wound/ knot, though ordinarily that would not be an issue. I can barely move my leg. I regularly elevate my feet to reduce swelling. I cannot bear my full weight on the right leg. 9. I was seen by a vascular surgeon in early 2012. He confirmed the bilateral diagnosis of the vascular issues. I had the leg x-rayed the day of the fall. Nothing was broken. I know it takes me a long time to heal, but this knot makes walking more painful than usual.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012