Knee pain, taken compound ointment, cortizone injection, naproxyn 500mg, MRI showed chondromalacia

Hi. I have had terrible knee pain since December of last year. Had a compound ointment given to me which did nothing for the pain. Had an cortizone injection which helped for 2 months. Pain came back. Was given Naproxyn 500mg 2x a day; did nothing for the pain. Had another cortizone injection which did nothing for the pain. Had an MRI done and it showed some chondromalacia. Have had pain up until 2 weeks ago when the weather became warmer. Don t have much pain right now at all. Was wondering does the weather have any affect on chodromalacia?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012