Knee injury, bruise on knee, pain when pressing. What is wrong?

Hello. I feel a week ago at a concert on my knees. The fall wasn t extreme at all. The next day however, I noticed I had a big bruise below my right knee. I later noticed that the area of the bruise is numb when I touch it but if i press hard enough it stings really bad. The coloring of the bruise is going away but the numbness and sting are still there. I am getting worried and I wanted to ask if you could possibly know what is wrong with me?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012