Kidney stones in both kidneys, pain in ureter area. What does my latest report indicate?

Hello Sir, Since last few months I am suffering from kidney stones . After undergoing a KUB it was found that there were three stones in all one in the right kidney measuring 6 mm and two in the left kidney measuring 5 mm in size.After taking medication for last two months, I still feel slight pain in the urether area and got my second KUB done today. The latest report says the following there is dilatation of left pelvialyceal system and upper urether noted.Also there is echogenic shadow measuring 6 mm in middle calyx of right kidney.What does that mean? What is the position of the stone in my left kidney.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013