Kidney stone detected. Gas problems after taking Potrate MB6. Duration for stone to pass out?

Sir I have a kidney stone of 5.2mm unobstructive and it was detected on 2010 but i never thought that i will have a kidney stone and also i nevr had any pain till today and as the doctor advised me to take potrate MB6 for 3months so i have started taking this medicines from the last 3 days but i am having GAS after i start taking this medicines. So is it because of POTRATE MB6 i am havin gas? And how long it will take for the stone to passed out?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012