Just lost virginity, 23 yrs old, vagina hurts a lot, bleeding. Is this normal ?

hi, I m 23 years old, I ve just lost my virginity . and it s the first time I have sex. It hurts aloooot, even after my husband stops , it still hurts, and there is alot of bleedig, my vagina still hurt me now. my husband tol dme that it s normal, because maybe my hymen was hard. now i m still bleeding . I just wanna ask till when it will hurt me, and till when the bleeding will stop. and I m thinking that I can t have sex again even after 2 or 3 days, because it really hurts me. is this normal or should I go to see a doctor?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012