Joint pain, burning sensation, tiredness, throat irritation. Curing time?

sir last friday my doctor sait me for blood test and widal positive with 1:80 range both there and sir said me for xone injection for five days and its complited but now i dont have fever ,bur more joint pain is there and burning sensation in hand and leg is there some tiredness is there and what may be the resion and how many days will it take to cure because i m worried sir and some irritation in throat is also there sir pl guide me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013