Jaw injury, severe pain, clicking noise on chewing, popping sound on opening or closing mouth. Treatment for TMJ?

A few weeks ago, i got kicked in the jaw and i had had really bad pain in my jaw since then. It was starting to get better but there is still a clicking noise when i chew something in my jaw. However last night i was eating and my ear joint suddenly popped which was very painful. Today everytime I chew or even open/close my mouth wide it pops and is very painful. Do i have tmj and can i get it resolved quickly?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012