Itchy underarm rash, flared and oozed yellowish substance on scratching. Used dermovate cream. Eczema?

I have a small rash on my underarm over 2 weeks ago and about 5 days ago it became so itchy so I scratched it. I realized it was not a good idea, it flared and it oozed clear to yellowish substance and it may have caused the area infected to be larger. I am not sure if this is haileyhailey or eczema . This is the first time it happened on my underarm. I just tried to apply dermovate cream to the area. Hope it will go away soon. How did I get this rash and how do I get rid of it soon? This might affect my work
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012