Itchy, swollen, raw labia and clitoris, vulvar itches, diagnosed with acute vulvitis, vulvar vestibulitis, no relief with medicines. Help?

I have had sever pain itching raw skin swollen labia and clitoris and vuvlar itching and pain for almost 3 years. I have been prescribed steroids,hormone meds,7 types of cream and had changed my diet and taken so many pain meds Im sick. No dr has hlped me so far. Im miserable. I have been diagnosed with acute vulvitis and also vulvar vestibulitis. I have not been able to have sex with my husband in almost 3 years Im miserable. HELP?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012