Itchy penis under the glans with peeled skin. Not circumcised or sexually active, have habit of masturbation. Is this serious?

Hello. I am a 19 year-old guy who hasn t undergone the circumcision surgery . I do not have any sex life but I sometimes masturbate. Recently I find my penis itchy sometimes especially the area right under my glans . And it seems like there is a slight peeling-off of my skin there ( I see a little bit of thin white stiffs there). Is this serious? What should I do? I ve never have sex before, so I think it is not transmitted by someone else...
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012