Itchy penis and rectum. Taken Zinacef for gonorrhea. Now burning sensation in rectum

hi doc, here about my history, 1 week ago i went with my friends to hookers. she lick my penis and my rectum . my penis and rectum were itchy that mean i got gonorrhea on my penis and my rectum then i taking a medicine. a medicine i used is zinacef 500mg / oral, 3 time a days. the burning sensation at my penis was reduce. but in my rectum i feel the burning sensation and itchy is not reduce. it s a rectal gonorrhea?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012