Itchy groin, started around anus, tiny fissures on penis. Applying creams. Treatment?

My husband has had an itchy/dry groin for quite some time it really becoming frustrated by it. It started around his anus, but has spread to his groin. I looked at it the other day and it just looked dry, he has been putting Vanicream on the area to hydrate for 2 days and just now we noticed tiny fissures on his penis. He has been to the doctor and has gotten hydrocortizone creams, and sepositories. These do not help. He has used an anit fungal cream, which did not help, and taken medicine for certain type of parasite, which didi not help. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013