Itchy clitoral hood, become red with tiny lumps. Tests normal. Cause?

I ve noticed for the past month my clitoral hood has been itchy. It isn t always, usually when it has been irritated. The left, right and middle are red when itched and soar. I can actually see and extremely small tear right down the fold. There are a few tiny bumps and if I squeeze it a little puss comes out. Occasionally the soar areas become dry and looks like dry skin . There is no scab or puss oozing. I was tested for all stds and my results came back clean. I don t know what it is or if there is anything I can use. My discharge is the same. I noticed the change in my vagina after my first yeast infection a month ago.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012