Itchy bumps on the body after returning from vacation, no sign of bed bugs, had few mosquito bites while on tour. What could this be?

I came back from vacation yesterday from Samana, Dominican Republic and woke up this morning with itchy and little bumps on my body and throughout the day more bumps appeared and are very itchy. I have no idea what it could be. I checked the hotel there for and signs of bed bugs as I do every hotel and saw no signs. I got a few mosquito bites but I felt that as soon as I got bitten but these bites appeared out of nowhere and after I got home while I was sleeping and got more once I woke up and during the day while at work. I have no clue what it could be.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012