Itchy bumps around vaginal lips, are flat and smooth. Have habit of regular shaving, sexually active. What could these be?

So, about 8 weeks ago I began noticing these bumps around the lips of my vagina . They didn t appear to have anything in them, nor were the painful. I am sexually active and hadn t noticed these symptoms before having sex with this new partner, but I also had not really been observant when I wasn t sexually active. I also began shaving again when I began having sex. The bumps are very flat, and somewhat smooth. I started with about three all spread out and within a 6 week period and noticed a few smaller ones appear later. They are distant from my vagina, and none of them even reach where my clitoris starts. They re mostly itchy more than anything.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012