Itchy bump on labia minora, used acne cream, cured, reappears again. Treatment?

Hi, I m a 19 year old female and I have had one bump on the left high side of my labia majora (no where near my vagina , towards my bellybutton) that became itchy and started to hurt, I cleaned it well, put acne cream on it and stopped itching. A week later it was gone. I thought it might had just been an ingrown hair because it was around the time my hair just started to grow back after shaving.. It has been gone for 2 weeks now, But now I have the same thing in the same exact spot on the other side. I m trying to treat it the same way. Can someone tell me what this is or could be? I don t have sex without a condom and I haven t had sex in almost 2 months. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years & he is clean. I haven t shaved because I don t want to irritate it more. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012