Itching,chronic gastritis, tickles inside head, vision blurred,concentration loss

Hello, i have been sick since nov 2010. i had nasea and itching around vagina. (i had experienced this itching off and on for years before at least 2-3 yrs) every time i had been to gyno and clinic they each said the same thing nothing to worry about prob mt detergent. or wax build up. now in nov 2010 the itching became more and more apparent. also i noticed i hadnt had a bm in days. after many visits to urgent care and 3 visits with the gyno i was still sick. except getting worse and symptoms changed i had heart burn fever chills. hot flashes. blurred vision .burning sensation thru my viens like hot nails. i went to see nurse practioner on jan 13 2010 she did blood culture and stool cultur and x ray ( my stomache was packed) she checked my rectum and made refferal with gastro for colonoscopy and endo. 2 days later she called to say i had tested pos for h pylori bacter. so i immediatly took antibiotocs. the colonocpy and endo were normal except for 2 large hemmorids. so i was told to just take mirlax. I started feeling a bit beetr and just as fast i had a vicous burning sensation on low right side hip area. not to mention the worst anxiety/panic attacks iv ever had in my life. the last time i went to urgent care i was humilated the dr, rolled his eyes and said i need a counselor. without examining me. i left in tears that night i had fever stomache pain it felt like razor cuts with acid on top. i would get adrenal surges every other min that would make my heart race i thought i was having a heart attack. i told my mom and family to take me to hospital i was given rx for flagyl 4 times a day with tetrycline. my symptoms only got worse. 2 wks later i went to urgent care they did pelvic exam ( it felt inflamed) she said she didnt see anything herpetic but it looked red. so she gave me acylvir 800 mg. i took it immediatlly i felt relif as if ice was dropped inside my gut. about 3 hrs later it came back so i just kept taking it until the gastitis dulled down. i now have had 5 ligations on hemmroids (that dissapear and come back randomly) the vaginal itching is still a bother but seems to have moved all over my body. i have itching inside my head along with tingles and tickles in my brain. i have a white tongue with a low grade faver. it spiked in feb at 103. my joints hurt. my hair and eye lashed are thinning. my dermtoligist said i had a small patch of dermitis on upper back ( these smal to med sized pimples rise then go away) he gave me tac. all blood work is within normall range. i have zero energy i also found out what the burning on lower right hip was.. it was my hip bone spur it degenerated and in march the ruemtoligist said i would have to be in a whell chair. then in may the hip doctor xray showed it grew back. i still dont walk i no longer drive my bones ache all over its like they take turns. im taking metamucil, mirlax 2 x day. stool softner.aswell as zanax 1 every 12 hrs 0.05mg. for anxiety. and something for acid reflux. as of today i have no diagnosis. ive been thru the mill and dont know where to go. i realize blood work looks normal but something is not right. i discovered another little hole in my rectum. but the gi dr said just excess skin. when i was at my worst in feb of this year my wbc dropped to nothing. my bp has gone dwn from a healthy 120/70 to 93/65. and yet everyone keeps passing the ball it seems. i even had my new doctor give me a hiv test that came back negative. i just want my life back i no longer drive or live as i used to. i used to be healthy full of energy and life. its like the air was let out of my body. thanks for reading (sorry so long). can you lead me in any direction? ive been to rhemtoid,encrinlogy,gastro,nuerologist,dermtolgist,opthlemologist,orthopedic, and kidney doctor. ive had ct mri s,ultrasounds. all show normal. except thyroid showed 5mm cyst on left side. doc said it was nothing.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011