Itching with vaginal discharge after birth control coil insertion. Given safe antibiotics since breastfeeding. Not responding. What to do?

Hey.....I had the copper IUD inserted post delivery(6weeks), precisely 7weeks ago.d insertion went well, however, barely 3weeks after the insertion, I noticed I was having some milky/yellowish discharge and a bit of itching too. Almost at the same time, my period came on, so I waited till after that to treat it. I was given some pessaries and antibiotics safe for breastfeeding to use. The symptom subsided, but came on again after 2weeks, but this time, the discharge seems to have gone from milky/yellow to pink/brown, and of course the itching too. What could be wrong with me, please. I m so scared now.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013