Itching, white vaginal discharge. Wants to use clean and dry cream. Safe to use?

Hello Docs, My spouse is facing some problems.. she is a lil tensed about itching and discharge of white liquid from the vagina .. i advised her to use clean and dry cream but before using that we want to make sure that it is safe to use this product without the consultation of a doctor.. so please advice whether it is safe to use it.. ?? and can there be any side effects of using this cream ?? please reply soon and also e-mail the same to me, if possible, to my id YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to hcm.
Usually clear white vaginal discharge is due to physiological reason ( no disease) but itching may be due to poor hygiene condition so be aware about that .
You can use clean and dry cream without any side effect.
In my opinion also take one fluconazole tablet ( as an OTC) .
Mixed type cream will be good for such type of condition.
Good luck.