Itching vagina, pimples, increased discharge. Home remedies?

I m a 16 years old girl. Recently I m feeling very itching inside my vagina. On examination I found that I was having many small pimples sort of things inside my vagina. It itches a lot to me. It hurts me only a bit only while I itch there. But otherwise when I m not itching there it pains a bit only sometimes. The pimples are small and white in color. But some are colorless too. There are many of them. And specially I can notice them on the inner walls of my vagina. It itches a lot and specially during night time. I was admitted to hospital a few days back for one day due to high fever and cold. The treatment they gave me was allopathic and the dosage was high.I usually take homoeopathic only and I m allergic to allopathy. But I don t know if there s any relation between the itching and the treatment I received at hospital. These pimples have started only from past 3-4 days but itches a lot. Also, some of the pimples have grown a bit. It pains me a little while urinating too. My vaginal discharge has increased somewhat during the last few days. Please suggest some home remedies if possible. I m really embarrassed to go to a doctor. What has happened to me?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013