Itching vagina, no burning urination. Herpes or allergy to pads?

hello, imm 15 i am sexually active and i have had unprotected sex before i know i know .......well ummm ive also been taking amoxicillin because imm just getting over strep throat . my vagina has been itching alot it usually does that when imm on my menstruall cycle. but the back of my genital are itches too nott my anus but its like going around my vaginal whole it itches and the only thing that soothes it is showers. usually when it itches i would put vaseline on it to ease the itching and so i wont scratch my self. The rash is like a normal rash you would find on your body it kind of looks like it could be from a fungus or something. they do not have liquid or puss in them it does not burn when pee flows on it either. could it be herpes? or a side affect from the medicine? Is the reason my vagina itching because imm allergic to the pads?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012