Itching, pain in surrounding area of vagina and vulva, foul smell from region. Treatment options?

Hi, I am suffering itchy and a little bit painful in the surrounding area of vagina and vulva . In addition, there is a really stinky smell from the area. I had it for about three days, because of this, I have to keep chaning new pants and washing the area with a bottle of feminine wash I bought, none of the method is really change anything. the only reason I can think of is that I recently used a laundrette service and the washing powder they provided. Please advise what should I do? Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013