Itching in penis, Dr gave UTI medication. Pain still while ejaculating. Reasons ?

hi ,i had concerned regarding my penis after 2weeks i went to doctor for check up,cause of itching in my penis and there is a little urine comes out every time and i feel uncomfortable with it. the doctor had given me a medicine for urinary tract infection . although after a week of taking it there is a better changes. but after my medicine are finished i feel pain specially after my sperms comes out. please help me to understand what is my problems.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012