Itching in between penis and thighs. Applied Clocip-B cream. Will itching reappear?

Hello doctor, I am 23 yrs old male. I have itchiness between my penis and thighs. I usually have this itichiness in the night bcos of which i am unale to sleep properly. The area near the thighs has become reddish black. I have started using CLOCIP-B cream from past 3 days and the itchiness seems to be reduced a lot . However my concern is will this itchiness reappear and how long will it take to take for the skin to turn normal from that reddish black color. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012