Itching and pain in ear. Taken Amoxil and Diclofenac. Feeling of water in ear, dizziness, nause

I was having a strange feeling in my left ear - it itches & hurts lightly when cold air get in the ear. I saw a GP who gave me amoxil and diclofenac . After using these for 5days it felt a bit better but now i feel like i have water in that ear and the left side of face/head by the ear feels heavy & aches light especially when sitting in front of the computer; my vision on left eye gets blurry as i keep working on the computer. I also feeling dizzy even while seated and nausated especially after eating.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013