Itching and hence yellow bumps on hands, feet and ankles which bleeds. What could they be?

Over the past 24 hours an area of my skin will itch, when I scratch it a raised, liquid filled bump appears. The liquid is a light yellow color and if i squeeze the bump, blood appears. I have these bumps on my hands (top and palm), feet, ankles. Also, other areas of my skin will begin to itch, when i scratch them a large raised bump appears without liquid in it, and resembles a bee sting. Lastly, my face got very sunburned on Saturday. My lower lip is now filled with sore, itchy cold sore looking blisters. Historically i have had cold sores sporatically. I have also had these small itchy liquid filled bumps, but never this concentrated. Usually a bump may ocur once or twice a month. I am 43 years old and in good health.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013