Itching all over body, pain in penis during intercourse, high uric acid. What medicines can i take?

I AM SUFFERING FROM ITCHING ON THIGHS AND STOMACH BUTTOCKS SCROTUM SOMTIME I GET FUNGAL INFECTIONS ON THE THIGHS NEXT TO SCROTUM AREA. WHEN IT ALL STARTS I FFEL PAIN AND ITCHING IN THE OUTER SKIN OF MY STOMCH THEN IT SPREAD TO MY LEGS THIGHS AND FEEL LIKE SOME SORT OF SAND IS POURED IN MY THROAT AND ICHING IN MY EAR AND THROAT. ALL THESE SAID SYMPTOMS ARE TRIGGED WHEN I SMELL SOME PERFUME OR EAT CERTAIN FOOD OR TOUCH MOULDY OLD LEAFS.I CAN NOT BEAR THE SMELL OF STRONG PERFUME OR ANY STRONG SMELL.I BELIEVE IT ALL STARTS FROM MY STOMACH. SOMETIME I HAVE MUSCLE PAIN, JOINT PAIN( WHEN I GET UP IN THE MORNING I FEEL LIKE MY FEET ARE STIFF LIKE PLANK AND PAINFUL JOINTS .I SUFFER FROM FATIGUE, FEELING DRAINED, MEMORY LOSS , FEELING SPACED OUT. I AM SUFFERING FROM PROSTATITIES AS I WAS SUFFERING FROM BURNING AND PAIN IN MY PENIS DURING INTERCOURSE SOMETIME WITHOUT INTERCOURSE.I HAVE A TENDENCY OF HIGH URIC ACID HENCE GOUT
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013