Itchiness, swollen areas around labia, clitoris, stinging while urinating. Using vagisil, on birth control. Treatment?

Hi, i ve been one month into my birth control , and a week after my period ( two weeks not sexually active) i ve experienced a lot of itchiness, redness, and swollen areas around my labia and clitoris, along with a slight sting during urination . This started after i used a soap at a hotel. I m not sure if thats the reason why, or if i m reacting to the birth control. I recently bought vagisil to relieve the itchiness, it kinda works, but as far as walking/sitting, the swollen/sensitive part is painful. Don t really know what s going on, or what to do. i ve had this pain for about 3 days.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013