Is thin endometrium rectifiable and is Dexona safe?

Hi Doctor , Iam trying to conceive my second baby and my doc says that i have implantation issue ie...thinner endometruim than what is needed. This was the same issue last two mnths that we tried.My doc had prescribed me caberlin and fertyl just after the periods start and now have put me on dexona. I see a lot of bad remarks with this dexona tab..Can anybody suggest some info on this?Is thinner endometruim rectifable?? Thanks, Merosh
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
Is your periods regular?, the present age of your to be mentioned
what is your weight? was your endometrial biopsy was done ?to see yhe pattern of endometrium.
why dexona was given?is there any immunology issue ther within you?
is your prolactin hormone raised since you are on caberlin.....?
there are methodes to improve your endometrium thiness provided after ruling out some of the things.